Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Colonial Theater, Pedalboard, Led Zeppelin reel to reel tape..

The Colonial Theater show on 10/27/06 is right around the corner. If you are planning on going you can get your tickets through Point Entertainment online. This promises to be a most excellent show. I am thinking about effects pedals lately. Often I am asked at shows what I am using by both fans and sound engineers. My rig consists of a shure TG101 wireless unit that has three identical transmitters. The reciever is on the pedalboard which is enclosed in a flight case style box with lid. The signal is routed to an original Roger Mayer VooDoo-1 distortion booster, Danelectro tremelo, modified Danelectro Spring King reverb, reissue Vox wah wah, original MXR flanger, Electro-Harmonix deluxe memory man, to a DOD super stereo chorus for modulation effects. This rig has been on stage for countless shows and is powered by a DOD linear 9 volt DC power supply.

The Led Zeppelin One reel to reel tape is still in existence! We have it at the studio on the console! We used to listen to that as kids when my Father would spin it up on his Teac reel to reel deck. My first Zeppelin listening experiences were early ones. I liked Led Zeppelin better than most but Steppenwolf, The Beatles, Beach Boys, and Country Joe and the Fish were cool too. See you at the show, PH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home