Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ever Onward.........To The Sovereign Center!

Hello again. Now is the countdown to our next concert at the Sovereign Performing Arts Center in Reading, PA, Friday June 8th. The classic rock radio station WRFY has been promoting the show and I heard the ad once a few weeks back. As usual, we are gearing up to make the concert a truly memorable event for everyone. As the "American Led Zeppelin" show keeps getting bigger and better we are looking to take it to an even higher level. The entire band is all in agreement that they would really like to do some concerts in Europe. I told them I would start the ball rolling to make that dream a reality for them. I wish JR Warner a safe trip back and forth to England early next month. I still love my Martin guitar. The first run of the "Purple Burst" germanium transistor fuzz boxes I built are all spoken for. I saw my old friend Pete Cattaneo over the weekend and played a little guitar, listened to some 45's and yukked it up a bit. Congrats on the new(old) Martin acoustic Pete! I will be back at the Bridgeport Ribhouse this coming Sunday Eve. June 3rd for our monthly rock summit. That will be a nice warm up for the big rock show the following week. Now I must tend to tightening up my pedalboard I use with GTLO. It has lasted through quite a bit of shows and is a little road worn. With the proper care it will get me through another three years. All The Best, PH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home