Thursday, June 28, 2007

More great Zeppelin concerts, Tags Summer Stage!

After playing some real great shows we are again excited to bring the "American Led Zeppelin"
to some new venues. Tags Summer Stage in Big Flats NY is coming up on the 14th of July.
This looks like a great venue, A huge outdoor concert in the vein if Harborfest is what comes to my mind. July 14th is one of my favorite concert days of the year! Ted Nugent, Ratt and Poison are all playing this venue on other dates so I think it will be very cool. We will make it a memorable event for all. The new set and stage show is being met with a very enthusiastic reception. Thanks to all that have written to or about us. We really do appreciate all your positive comments on the show. It is still fun for us to play the music so we will continue onward. We are in negotiations to take the band to a tour of some venues that are located quite some distance away. We will post the news as soon as it is confirmed! The other day I was writing some music and I was playing mostly Jimi Hendrix style guitar. I try to stay versatile so I break it up on occasion. I usually play acoustic, writing folk and pop style chords and melodies. I also try to stay up on the chord melody/jazz style of playing too, that helps my chops immensely. We do consider ourselves very fortunate to be able to do what we do at the level we are doing it. Don't forget that we don't think for one second that we "are" the musicians whose music we are playing, that was them, this is now. We have become more convincing in the modern era of presenting some of the best recorded rock music of all time, to much more discerning ears. In a sense we are like the "Frank Sinatra" or "Tony Bennett" of the modern/classic rock era. And we don't think we're them either, though I've had my share of "Rat Pack" moments! All the Best, PH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home